Login or Register
:: [Home] :: [Forums] :: [Contact Us] ::  [Join the MWH Website] ::  [Your Account] ::
(Y)
Navigation
RJ-58   HOME

Recent Forum Posts
There is a problem right now with this block.

Free Towing Zone

The Wheel Horse Tractor Manual and Documentation Website - My Wheel Horse dot Com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
jwilliams1130
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I bought a 518H without a coil and need some help with the wiring, a the coil was not there when i bought it and I have no idea how to wire up the coil I bought.\r\n\r\nI have a black wire from the condenser\r\nI have a larger gauge yellow wire that I would guess is from the switch.\r\nI have a black wire and I have an orange wire both encased in a white sheath that go down lower on the engine. I think these go to the ignition module.\r\n\r\nThe engine ha the foil model tag on the top of the engine, but it is not readable as it is faded badly.\r\n\r\nAny help hooking these wires up would be greatly appreciated.

546cowboy
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Go to the Toro manual site and download the Demystification Guide.\r\n\r\nHere is a link https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm\r\n\r\n Just enter 41-20OE01 in the model number that's for a 520 but the manual has all the wiring diagrams.\r\n\r\nIf the wiring hasn't been changed the holes in the terminals are different sizes. The coil terminals are two different sizes one is smaller than the other, so obviously you have to put the small wire end on the small terminal.

546cowboy\r\nLynn Beccue\r\njrranch2@hotmail.com\r\n\r\n1990 Wheel Horse 520H\r\n1990 Wheel Horse 520-8\r\n1989 Wheel Horse 520H\r\n1988 Wheel Horse 516H\r\n1979 Wheel Horse C-161\r\n1977 Wheel Horse A-100\r\n1981 Wheel Horse B-82 

View next topic
View previous topic