Login or Register
:: [Home] :: [Forums] :: [Contact Us] ::  [Join the MWH Website] ::  [Your Account] ::
(Y)
Navigation
RJ-58   HOME

Recent Forum Posts
There is a problem right now with this block.

Free Towing Zone

The Wheel Horse Tractor Manual and Documentation Website - My Wheel Horse dot Com: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Gary
Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hi I'm Gary. I work at a small engine repair shop in Minnesota. I was just given a C-160 that's in rough shape. I plan to restore and upgrade. I have studied hydraulics, manual/automatic trans, small engines, and have a degree in auto and diesel. Ill try to help out with some repair questions the best i can. And ill keep you posted on my project. P.S.-Our shop has been a Kohler dealer for years. We have alot of odd manuals and TSB's.

RJ58
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

Great to have you with us Gary. \r\n\r\nThis website is strictly dedicated to WH and related documentation. With your experience in mind, we'd love to have you contribute any manuals you might have which we do not already have on this site. See this post for details: http://www.mywheelhorse.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=85\r\n\r\nI also suggest you consider becoming a member at our sister site; RedSquare - The Wheel Horse Forum (http://www.wheelhorseforum.com) for the technical and progress reports.\r\n\r\nAll that said, you are more than welcome to post pictures of your progress in our "Pictures of your Tractors" forum section.

Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings from 'The Heart of Carolina'. I am the proud owner of a 1976 C160 8 speed (61-16k802) Unable to locate any parts diagrams. I especially need a diagram of the manual PTO. Glad you allowed me to join.javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')\r\nThanks: Wendell

RJ58
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Have you tried this page?\r\nhttps://homeownersolutions.toro.com/portal/server.pt/community/product_center/225/product_center/\r\n\r\nEnter the model number and click search.

Farm Gopher
Farm Gopher

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I'm George. Just purchased a C-160 in beautiful shape and came across this site with all the documenation I need to maintain the tractor. Grateful to the founders of this site. I have been a hobby mechanic all my life and hope that I can offer and receive help during my ownership experience. Regards, George

RJ58
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

The manual you are looking for is 803452R4 and is available for about $3 from Toro.\r\n\r\n
oldtech wrote:
Greetings from 'The Heart of Carolina'. I am the proud owner of a 1976 C160 8 speed (61-16k802) Unable to locate any parts diagrams. I especially need a diagram of the manual PTO. Glad you allowed me to join.javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')\r\nThanks: Wendell

View next topic
View previous topic