The purpose of this site is to collect and archive any and all documentation relative to the repair and restoration of Wheel Horse Tractors and associated items. The community is encouraged to help support this effort by submitting documents currently not contained within the archive.
Please abide by the following rules:
1. We deal with Restorations - NOT Tractor Technical Questions If you have a technical question which does not concern restoration, please visit and join RedSquare-The Wheel Horse Forum at http://www.WheelHorseForum.com and ask your technical question there.
2. You must be a registered member of this site in order to use the forums.
3. You must post in the appropriate forum relative to your purpose. Posts incorrectly placed will either be moved to the appropriate forum, or deleted at the Site Administrators discretion with or without explanation.
4. Please do your research BEFORE requesting assistance. This site and many more like it are fairly easy to navigate and search. You should also "Google" a few key words concerning what you are looking for. This will normally turn up many answers to your questions.
5. Any infractions of these rules will result in that member or their posts being restricted, censored, deleted, or banned from this site, at our sole discretion, with or without explanation.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum